Networking: Bold Conversations: Deeper-Dive Issue Area Groups
September 23, 2021 | 3:30 pm |
Connect with the Women Funded 2021 community!
These self-organized spaces will be open for 30 minutes. We encourage you to share about yourself and learn about others in a group of your choice. Opt-in to a space that feels most resonate to you right now to meet. Share your name, role, where you’re based, and dive right in.
Bold Conversations: Deeper-Dive Issue Area Groups
- Small Group Discussion 1: Creating Sustainable Workplaces
Supporting staff, ourselves, and getting the work done, trauma informed workplaces.
- Small Group Discussion 2: Gender Inclusion in Feminist Language & Funding
Best practices discussion to infuse gender-inclusive, Trans, Nonbinary, nonconforming language, policies, & funding into our organizations to support trans/nonbinary folks
- Small Group Discussion 3: The Urgency of Abortion & Reproductive Rights
Health and economic insecurity; who gets to be a parent, and when!
- Small Group Discussion 4: Intersection of Abolition & Gender-based Violence
How is the work to create better systems of protection being funded? Supported? Discussed? Put Into Action?
- Small Group Discussion 5: Reparations & Capital Structures – The Means for Revolution
What is philanthropy’s role? What are we seeing in communities? What is working – and not working? Where is this effort going? How are we analyzing power structures to truly transform our communities?
- Small Group Discussion 6: There is No Gender Justice without Racial Justice
How is your organization centering racial justice work? What are your practices for infusing equity through policies, representation, and funding opportunities?